Join our team!
Folino Estate Vineyard & Winery is growing and so is our team! We recognize that our employees are our most valuable assets and we’re looking for the best and brightest to help us continue our tradition of excellence in providing the highest quality of food, wine and service to our guests.
If you're committed to excellence like we are, we would love to meet you! Click here to download our employment application then email it to Info@FolinoEstate.com.
Tasting Room/Gift Shop/Winery Positions
- Wine Educators: Trained wine enthusiasts who lead guests through their Folino Estate wine tasting experience by providing an element of education, interest, and entertainment. Our wine educators work in our tasting room and gift shop providing exceptional customer service and performing wine cellar and gift shop activities.
- Vineyard Workers: Assist with the maintenance and farming of the vineyard especially in-season for planting, pruning, feeding, harvesting and additional vineyard maintenance activities.
- Landscaping-Horticulturist: Manages the landscaping of our 54-acre property including cultivating, planting, feeding, treating and pruning all plants on the property.
Back of House Positions
- Line/Prep Cook: Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat and doing other kitchen duties.
- Dishwashers: Responsible for cleaning dishes, utensils and kitchen equipment and work stations. Also help with kitchen prep including unloading trucks and sorting inventory.
Front of House Positions
- Head Hostess: The Head Host/Hostess is the first impression of Folino Estate upon all guests entering the restaurant or event space. He or she provides friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional and memorable dining experience for all our guests, and ensures successful efficiency by overseeing the supervision of the host stand operations and its staff to ensure the highest quality standards are met for guest service and professionalism. The Head Host/Hostess is expected to be a ‘hands-on' leader who assists in training, scheduling, motivating, and developing the other hosts and hostesses, ensuring all guests are greeted in a warm, friendly and sincere manner, and guests' are accommodated to the highest of standards.
To apply, click here and download our application. Once complete, it can be emailed to: Info@FolinoEstate.com
Please note: if completing online, the applicant signature box can be signed at the initial interview.
You may also print, sign and mail to us.