Join our team!
Folino Estate Vineyard & Winery is growing and so is our team! We recognize that our employees are our most valuable assets and we’re looking for the best and brightest to help us continue our tradition of excellence in providing the highest quality of food, wine and service to our guests.
If you're committed to excellence like we are, we would love to meet you! Click here to download our employment application then email it to Info@FolinoEstate.com.
- Vineyard Workers: Assist with the maintenance and farming of the vineyard especially in-season for planting, pruning, feeding, harvesting and additional vineyard maintenance activities.
- Landscaping-Horticulturist: Manages the landscaping of our 54-acre property including cultivating, planting, feeding, treating and pruning all plants on the property.
Tasting Room/Gift Shop/Winery Positions
- Wine Educators: Trained wine enthusiasts who lead guests through their Folino Estate wine tasting experience by providing an element of education, interest and entertainment. Our wine educators work in our tasting room and gift shop providing exceptional customer service and performing wine cellar and gift shop activities.
Back of House Positions
- Line/Prep Cook: Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat and doing other kitchen duties.
- Dishwashers: Responsible for cleaning dishes, utensils and kitchen equipment and work stations. Also help with kitchen prep including unloading trucks and sorting inventory.
Front of House Positions
- Greeter/Hostess: As the first one to interact with guests as they arrive, our Greeter/Hostess sets the tone for an amazing experience. The Greeter/Hostess is responsible for welcoming all guests, explaining our offerings, seating guests at their tables in the restaurant, directing them to their event or to the tasting room. This position requires a professional, friendly, customer-service centric person who is able to make all guests feel welcome and handle difficult situations with poise.
- Food Runners: Assist servers by quickly and efficiently delivering food and drinks from the kitchen or bar to the tables in the restaurant, in the Piazza and on the outdoor patio as weather permits. This position requires the ability to carry loaded restaurant trays of food and beverages and have an understanding of the floor plan to ensure successful delivery to the correct tables in a timely manner.
- Servers: Must be extremely friendly and customer-service oriented. Take food and beverage orders from guests in the restaurant, piazza and outdoor patio as weather permits, run food and bus tables. Servers must learn about our wine portfolio, menu and have the ability to answer questions about the menu and make suggestions including food and wine pairings at the customer’s request.
- Server Assistants (bussers): As an extension of the servers, bussers must be extremely friendly and customer service-oriented. They must ensure that all tables are cleaned promptly before and after service according to company standards. Bussers will deliver dirty dishes, plates, utensils and servingware to the kitchen. Bussers also assist guests by serving olive oil, bread and ice water as they wait for their servers.
- Bartenders: Pour wine, serve food, prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for bar and restaurant guests. Bartenders must be customer service-oriented, outgoing, friendly and welcoming to all guests as well as have the ability to provide wine, food and beverage recommendations upon request. The ability to work in a fast-paced busy environment is a must and ensure that only patrons over the age of 21 are served.
- Banquet Servers: Perform all serving duties during private events, weddings and banquets. Job requirements include carrying loaded banquet trays, setting up for events, serving guests and cleaning up after each event. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple large tables, accommodate guests in a friendly and polite manner and be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Banquet Bartenders: Set up, service and break down bar for private events, weddings and banquets. Prepare drink orders for guests according to the drink options for each event. Mix drinks using approved recipes and measuring systems, open and serve wine, maintain cleanliness of bar and surrounding tables. Provide excellent customer service to all guests and quickly and efficiently prepare their drinks. Ability to lift cases of wine. Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Event Security: Help to keep order, make sure everyone is safe and has a good time. Monitor people by checking I.D.’s and make sure no one is acting aggressively or destructively and protects property and equipment from damage.
- Assistant Events Coordinator: The Assistant Events Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Wedding Coordinator and Catering & Events Sales Coordinator assuming administrative, customer service and day of event duties.
To apply, click here and download our application. Once complete, it can be emailed to: Info@FolinoEstate.com
Please note: if completing online, the applicant signature box can be signed at the initial interview.
You may also print, sign and mail to us.