COVID - 19 Operating Policies
At Folino Estate, we take great pride in our compliance with the Governor's mandated restrictions and health & safety protocols while still maintaining a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. During the shutdown, Andrea & Marco Folino along with their powerhouse staff worked together to create an environment that mimics the "pre-Covid" Folino Estate experience you're familiar with, with upgraded health & safety measures. Please view our most up-to-date policies below, and note these are subject to change at any time as the pandemic restrictions continue to evolve.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By visiting, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.
GUIDELINES FOR YOUR VISIT
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL
Please understand we are strictly following and enforcing all current COVID-19 guidelines and we ask that your party please comply with the following. Our staff is under a great deal of stress to ensure we are providing a safe and sanitary environment to our guests and we ask that you are kind and respectful during your visit with us.
Making your Reservation
- By making a reservation, you confirm that you have read and agree to the rules and regulations below
- Indoor tables are available by reservation only.
- Reservations can be made online here. If your party is larger than 8 guests, please call us at 484-452-3633 ext 1 and we will manually add your reservation to our system pending availability.
- Your reservation allows for 1.5 hours, we ask that you please arrive on time in order for us to accommodate everyone.
The Dining Experience
- Guests reserving a table are required to order food and/or wine during their visit.
- You will be able to order from our La Cucina Menu at one of our designated Ordering Bars with a Tasting Host. Your food & necessary utensils will be brought to your table by a Food Runner. *PLEASE NOTE* All guests consuming alcohol are required to come to the Ordering Bar with valid ID to order alcohol. No exceptions will be made.
- We will no longer have servers or Restaurant-style tableside service. This decision was made out of the care & respect for guests and our staff members. We want minimal person-to-person contact to keep everyone as safe as possible. We thank you for respecting this business decision.
- We will be operating at 25% capacity with 6ft space between all tables.
- We will have single-use food and drink menus
- Please keep in mind that we do not allow outside food or beverage anywhere on our property including on our lawn and we are unable to allow the use of personal food, drinking containers or utensils.
- We do not allow animals on our property unless they are certified service support animals. Thank you for your compliance.
Masks & Hygiene
- All Folino Estate Employees will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- All visiting guests are required to wear a mask while moving about the premises unless seated at a table or participating in a tasting.
- If you arrive to Folino Estate without a mask, we have masks available for you to purchase.
- WE ASK THAT IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN SICK OR IF YOU ARE EXHIBITING COLD/FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS TO PLEASE STAY HOME. Let’s stop the spread together, and be mindful of others.
- All tables and chairs are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between guest seating
- Bathrooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized every hour
- All high touch surfaces are cleaned and sanitized as often as necessary but at a minimum every hour.
- All credit card machines, door handles, etc will be sanitized regularly
La Cucina DINING:
- What are your dining hours?
- Seating in our Sangiovese Room (formerly known as our Ristorante) indoor seating will be open, reservation only, Wednesday-Sunday 11-6 am. Al Fresco seating on our Vineyard Terrace is pending availability and weather, open Wednesday-Sunday 11am - 6 pm.
- Do I need a reservation?
- Yes, reservations are required to joining us for dining in our Sangiovese Room only.
- Do I have to wear a mask?
- You are required to wear a mask at all times unless seated at a table for dining or a tasting. If you do not have a mask upon arrival, we have masks available to purchase in our Tasting Room.
- What is the maximum party size?
- We allow a maximum of 12 people per reservation.
- Can we move tables to accommodate a larger group?
- Sorry, not just yet. We ask that all tables stay where they are to ensure safe social distancing. If your reservation requires more tables, we will move them prior to your arrival.
- How do I order?
- Please order your food & drinks at our designated Ordering Bars in the Sangiovese Room & Vineyard Terrace. Please note, ALL patrons consuming alcohol are required to come to the Ordering Bar with a valid ID to purchase & consume alcohol. No exceptions will be made.
- Are children allowed?
- Yes, children are more than welcome. We just ask that you please be mindful of social distancing and keep them at your table.
- Are animals allowed on property?
- We do not allow animals on our property with the exception of service support animals.
- Are you offering your full menu?
- We will be operating with our La Cucina Menu moving forward. Seasonal dishes will be added throughout the year. Thank you for understanding.
- Will you have servers?
- To minimize as much person to person contact as possible, we will no longer have servers or Restaurant-style tableside service. Thank you for understanding & respecting this decision.
- What are your Tasting Room Hours?
- The Tasting Room will be open for shopping and wine tastings Wednesday – Sunday 11 AM to 8 PM.
- Are you offering Wine Tastings?
- Yes, we are offering our wine tasting by Reservation only utilizing our new tasting procedure.
- Do I need a reservation to do a wine tasting?
- Reservations for wine tastings are not required, but we do recommend them, especially during the weekend.
- Can I purchase wine to go?
- Yes! You can purchase wine online for pick up at shop.folinoestate.com or by calling 484-452-3633 ext 2.
- Are you still making wine?
- Yes! We are safely making and bottling your favorite wines!