Folino Estate Mercato: Outside Market
Market & Vendor Information
- Every Sunday starting 5/2/2021 to 10/31/2021, 11 AM to 3 PM
- Contact Information: Amanda Trollinger, 484-452-3633 ext 304, email@example.com
- Set up begins one hour prior to start of the Market at 10 AM unless otherwise specified and must be complete at or before 11 AM
- All designated vendor areas are first come, first serve and may only be selected AFTER check-in with Folino Estate staff. No one may select a spot or start set up before checking in.
- One 10x10 space allotted per vendor unless pre-approved in advance.
- All vendors must park in stone parking lot upon completion of set up.
- There will be no driving, parking, standing or loading/unloading vehicles on the grass or near the vines.
- Vendors must comply with local, state and federal regulations that apply to their business.
- Provide copies of all current and valid licenses, registrations, certifications or permits with your application.
- Vendors will have one hour at the conclusion of the Market to clean up and pack belongings. Break down of booths should not start prior to 3 PM.
- Outside food and beverage sales are not permitted for on-site consumption
- Folino Estate reserves the right to amend this application, market info and market rules at any time without notice.
- Folino Estate reserves the right to approve and deny any vendor for any reason and has the right to revoke permission to participate at any time with or without reason.
- No vendor is permitted to participate without completing a Vendor Application in its entirety and provided all necessary documents before the start of the Market. Approval must be granted by Folino Estate in writing to confirm approval of every vendor.
- Failure to comply with any of the market rules could lead removal from current and future Folino Estate Markets.
- The vendor is responsible for the actions of all employees they bring on site.
- By signing this agreement you agree to the terms set forth and presume all responsibility for the items you sell. Folino Estate is in no way responsible for the items you sell, monies you collect or equipment used.
VENDOR WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Fresh Fruits & Veggies
Homemade Jewelry & Accessories
Homemade Home Décor Items
Preserved goods: Jellies, Jams, Honey, Olive Oil, Salsa, etc.
*We will not accept vendors selling upcycled products, antiques, direct sale businesses, flea market items, food & beverage stands or trucks*
Download a Copy of the Application
*Completing this application does not guarentee you a spot at our Market.
Once we recieve and review your application, we will inform you in writing if you have been selected to participate.