1. How many guests can your venue accommodate?
* For a wedding, our private event space can comfortably accommodate up to 220 guests, and a dance floor. We have two rooms available. Our larger space, the Chianti Room, can hold up to 120 guests. Our smaller space, the Pinot Grigio room, can be added to form one seamless space and then accommodate up to 220 guests.
2. Is your facility handicap accessible?
* Yes! Our venue is completely handicap accessible.
3. How many weddings/events do you accommodate in one day?
* Currently, we only host one wedding per day. In the future, we may expand to accommodate small parties in other areas of our building. However, they would not interfere with the wedding space.
4. Do you have a ceremony location on site?
* Yes! Our beautiful gazebo set alongside our vineyard and quiet waterfall will provide the perfect backdrop for your vows.
5. What happens if it rains on our wedding day?
* Although they do say rain is good luck, we want to protect you and your guests from heavy down pours or cold weather; therefore, we would move your ceremony indoors. Our Pinot Grigio room can accommodate a wedding for 130 seated guests. Should your guest count exceed this number, all of your guests would be seated at their tables and your vows would take place in front of the wine barrel display. We can provide an indoor arbor at no additional cost. It is our policy to make this call at least 3 hours prior to the ceremony start time.
6. Do you have in-house catering or may we bring our own caterers?
* We offer a variety of traditional and Italian menu options that allow each couple to design a truly unique menu for their guests. With that being said, we do not allow any outside caterers besides wedding cakes. There is a complimentary cake cutting; there is no fee to cut the cake.
7. Can you accommodate special dietary needs?
* Yes! Many of our menu items are already gluten free or can be altered to accommodate this and other allergies you or your guests may have.
8. Are you child friendly? Do you have a children’s menu? Are they a different price?
* Yes, children of all ages are welcome. Children under the age of 13 may select a children’s entrée. Any child under the age of 2 is free, and anyone 20 years of age and younger will be a discounted price.
9. Is there a minimum guest capacity that we need to meet?
* No, we do not implement a guest count minimum. However, we do have a minimum food and beverage spending requirement. Depending on the date, there will be a specific spending amount you will need to meet in food and beverage purchases.
10. Is there a discount for Fridays, Sundays, or a date in off season?
* Yes, our food and beverage spending requirement will be smaller on a Friday or Sunday as well as in off-peak season. Our peak season is currently April through December.
11. Do you offer a military discount?
* Yes, if the bride or groom is a veteran or currently active in the United States Armed Forces, we will extend a 5% discount on the total cost of the wedding, prior to taxes.
12. Do you have a preferred vendor list? Can we bring in our own vendors?
* We do offer a list of some of the area’s best and most preferred vendors, however you are more than welcome to bring in additional professionals. We do require a Certificate of Liability Insurance from all vendors.
13. Do you partner with any local hotels or offer overnight accommodations? Do you have any shuttles?
* We do not currently have any on-site overnight accommodations, however we would love to recommend some local hotels. You may find these listed on our preferred vendor list. The closest hotels are approximately 10 miles away and some may offer shuttles. We also have shuttle and bus companies listed on our preferred vendor list.
14. Do you have a wedding planner on staff? Will they set-up our personal décor?
* We have a wonderful and dedicated wedding team ready to help you plan your special day, however they are venue coordinators not personal wedding planners. They will help you keep on task with food tastings, payments, timelines, room layouts, and appointments, and will be present during your on-site ceremony practice. They are not responsible for your personal décor set-up.
15. How soon can our vendors or decorators access the venue to start setting up? Does everything have to be out the same day?
* The room will be accessible as early as 10:00am on the day of your wedding. We do ask that you take everything with you on the night of your wedding so we can set-up for the next event.
16. Do I need to supply linens, glassware, or silverware?
* No! Our packages include an ivory champagne table cloth, a sandstone colored napkin, glassware, silverware, and gold chargers. Additional linen and colors may be available, however you are more than welcome to enhance or bring in additional linens, décor, and silverware.
17. Do you only serve wine? Does the price per person include alcohol?
* Our packages do include a four-hour open bar! And yes, we do serve our wine in addition to beer and liquor. During cocktail hour, we provide a private wine tasting experience which will allow your guests to try a few of our signature wines.
18. How much is the deposit and what form of payment do you except?
* To officially book your wedding date with us, we do require a deposit of $3,000 along with a signed wedding agreement. We can accept checks or credit cards as payment.
19. Do you offer tours of the venue?
* Yes! We would love to meet you and learn more about your special day! Tours are offered around our private event schedule. During wedding season, tours are typically held on a weekday. We will not offer a tour on a wedding day or during an event out of respect for our clients. With that being said, please inquire about the upcoming tour dates and times and we’d be more than happy to find something that would work best with your schedule. If you are unable to attend a tour, we invite you to check out our online video tour.
20. How much is it to hold a date?
* Dates can come and go very quickly and therefore we recommend placing a date on hold if there is one you are most interested in. We do not require any deposits or commitments to hold a date however, a date can only be held for 10 days.
21. Do you allow any animals on property?
* Dogs are allowed on property for the ceremony and for a few pictures, only. We ask that the dog is leashed at all times, is cleaned up after, has a handler, and does not enter the building or vineyard. We also recommend practicing with the dog to ensure they are capable and not stressed during the ceremony. Once the ceremony is over, we ask that someone takes the dog home. Only service dogs are welcome to enter the building due to our health code laws.
22. Are we able to take pictures in the vineyard?
* Yes! Our vines serve as a beautiful backdrop for your special day! We do ask that you do not touch, eat, or pick any of the grapes.