Join us for our Farmers Markets the first Sunday of every month from May through September. We’re featuring over twenty local vendors selling a variety of fresh produce, fresh cut flowers, live plants and more! We’ll also have artisans selling their handcrafted wares including jewelry, pottery and home accents.
* Bath & Beauty and Alpaca products from Black Horse Hill
* Crafts & Handmade items from Vannas Upcycled Crafts & Furniture Farm Antiques
* Baked Goods from Yin-Yang Sweets & Treats
* Handcrafted jewelry from Stasy's Styles & Gerry Cole Jewelry
* Fresh Produce from Grateful Farms
* Fresh Cut Flowers from Kelly's Kreations & Sarah's Flowers
* Live Plants from Mary's Nature Cakes
* Home Decor items from All Things Cork & Kelly's Kreations
* Hand Thrown Pottery from Six Ten Ceramics
* Fresh Meat from Gauker Farms
*... and more!!!
Plus, enjoy live music with Bret Alexander from 1 pm to 4 pm on the patio!
Dine with us! The kitchen is open for Sunday Brunch from 10am to 1pm and Lunch & Dinner until 8pm. Call 484-452-3633 ext 1 or visit http://www.folinoestate.com/reservations/ to make a reservation.